Open Bus Daily Ticket
Admire the beauty of the Eternal City from the wonderful and unusual perspective of the first floor of an open bus! Get on and off unlimitedly during the validity of your ticket, choosing from the 8 stops at your disposal, all in proximity to the most important monuments. Enrich your knowledge of the history of Rome and its wonders with the audio guide available in 9 languages.
|Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)|
|Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)|
|Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)|
Discover the art, architecture and attractions of Rome at your own pace with this hop-on and hop-off bus tour for one, two or three days.
- Piazza dei Cinquecento
- S.Pietro in Vincoli
- Colloseo - Foro Romano - Collina Palatina
- Circo Massimo
- Campidoglio - Teatro Marcello - Vittoriano - Ghetto - Pantheon - Trastevere - Isola Tiberina
- Basilica S.Pietro - Borgo Pio - Castel Sant'Angelo - Piazza navona - Campo de Fiori - Pantheon - Via Cola di Rieenzo - Piazza del Popolo
- Fontana di Trevi - Piazza di Spagna - Via del Corso
- Via Veneto - Piazza di Spagna - Trinità dei Monti - Piazza del Popolo
- Palazzo Barberini - Fontana di Trevi
- Transportation on the open double-decker bus
- Hostess on board
- Earphones and commentary in multiple languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic )
- WI-FI on board
- Entrance tickets
- Pink-Up service
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail containing your booking voucher. Print it or download it on your smartphone / tablet to show it on the day of activity.
No customer reviews for the moment.