- Online only
Open Bus Daily Ticket Green Route
TRIPS TO ROME panoramic tour. Get on the double-decker bus (the second uncovered in the summer) and discover the beauty of Rome at 360 degrees. You will spend moments of leisure and culture in the places of greatest artistic and historical interest in the eternal city. During the journey, an audio commentary will show you the characteristics of the places visited. Sitting in full comfort, you will be able to photograph the most fascinating corners of Rome.
During the trip on board our panoramic bus, you will receive from the crew the route maps described by an audio commentary, which will provide you with all the details of the typical places never visited, detailed for each single stop on the tour. In addition you will discover that the ancient ruins like the Forum and the Colosseum testify to the power of the ancient Roman Empire. In the Vatican City, home of the Catholic Church, there are the Basilica of St. Peter and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as the Sistine Chapel frescoed by Michelangelo.
HOLIDAY ROUTE Saturday from 14:00, Sundays and holidays
- Piazza dei Cinquecento - Piazza dellaRepubblica - S.Maria degli Angeli - Teatro dell'Opera - Via Nazionale - Terme di Diocleziano - Museo Nazionale - Palazzo delle Esposizioni
- Santa Maria Maggiore - Piazza Vittorio - S.Giovanni in Laterano - S.Pietro in Vincoli - Via Cavour - Colle Oppio
- Colosseo - Fori Imperiali - Palatino - Arco di Costantino - Arco di Tito
- Circo Massimo - Bocca della Verità - Tempio di Vesta - S.Maria in Trastevere - Trastevere - Roseto Comunale - Sinagoga
- Piazza Venezia - Altare della Patria - Campidoglio - Teatro Marcello - Colonna Traiana - Mercato di Traiano - Largo Argentina - Campo de'Fiori - Pantheon
- Basilica di S.Pietro - Musei Vaticani - Cappella Sistina - Castel Sant'Angelo - Piazza Navona - Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- Musei Vaticani - Cappelle Sistina - Piazza Risorgimento - Via Cola di Rienzo
- Fontana di Trevi - Parlamento - Piazza di Spagna - Piazza del Popolo - Ara Pacis - Area Shopping - Via del Corrso - Via Condotti
- Villa Borghese - Via Veneto - Galleria Borghese - Biopzrco - Piazza di Sppagna - Trinità dei Monti
- Piazza Barberini - Fontana di Trevi - Via Sistina - Via Veneto - Galleria Borghese - Villa Borghese - Palazzo Barberini - Quirinale
Tickets are valid for an unlimited period, with the exception of a single ticket without a stop.
Tickets available on board, not refundable after the start of the tour.
Rome is indeed the center of events and demonstration. These could cause delays and temporary suppression of some stops or route changes.
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail containing your booking voucher. Print it or download it on your smartphone / tablet to show it on the day of activity.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Classic Rome is a tour that allows you to admire the classic style of the city, passing by the Column of Marcus Aurelius and Palazzo Montecitorio until reaching one of the most famous fountains in the world: the Trevi Fountain. Pantheon, is a building of the Rome Actica located in the Pigna district in the historic center. You will also see Piazza Navona which is one of the most famous monumental squares of Rome, built by Pope Innocent X with the typical shape of an ancient stadium. Our guide will explain the history of Piazza San Pietro which is the square in front of the Basilica of San Pietro. The square is part of the Vatican City and is bounded by the border with the Italian State.
Priority access to every attraction such as the Colosseum and Roman Forum allows you to make the most of your free time in the Eternal City. Your guide gives life to the world of gladiators and emperors with a live commentary, which you can listen to via a provided headset.
This route will take you through centuries of history, leading you by our expert guide through the majestic halls of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, where you can admire the enormous collection of works of art accumulated by the Popes over the centuries.