Open Bus 72h Ticket
Discover the city with your times and create your personalized tour of Rome in 72 hours by taking advantage of the Hop on Hop service off Roma Tour. Each bus has a system of audio guides in 13 languages, to provide you with all the information of historical and cultural interest related at each stage of the route. The Tour gives you the opportunity to get on and off the bus as often as you like.
Discover the art, architecture and attractions of Rome at your own pace with this hop-on and hop-off bus tour for one, two or three days.
- Piazza dei Cinquecento
- S.Pietro in Vincoli
- Colloseo - Foro Romano - Collina Palatina
- Circo Massimo
- Campidoglio - Teatro Marcello - Vittoriano - Ghetto - Pantheon - Trastevere - Isola Tiberina
- Basilica S.Pietro - Borgo Pio - Castel Sant'Angelo - Piazza navona - Campo de Fiori - Pantheon - Via Cola di Rieenzo - Piazza del Popolo
- Fontana di Trevi - Piazza di Spagna - Via del Corso
- Via Veneto - Piazza di Spagna - Trinità dei Monti - Piazza del Popolo
- Palazzo Barberini - Fontana di Trevi
- Transportation on the open double-decker bus
- Hostess on board
- Earphones and commentary in multiple languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic )
- WI-FI on board
- Entrance tickets
- Pink-Up service
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail containing your booking voucher. Print it or download it on your smartphone / tablet to show it on the day of activity.
No customer reviews for the moment.