Open Bus 48h Ticket
Get on and off our buses as many times as you like within 48 hours and explore the countless tourist attractions that the Eternal City has to offer. When you get on the bus, you will receive a brochure with the city map, itinerary details and a description of the stops. The Tour gives you the possibility to get on and off the bus as many times as you want.
Discover the art, architecture and attractions of Rome at your own pace with this hop-on and hop-off bus tour for one, two or three days.
- Piazza dei Cinquecento
- S.Pietro in Vincoli
- Colloseo - Foro Romano - Collina Palatina
- Circo Massimo
- Campidoglio - Teatro Marcello - Vittoriano - Ghetto - Pantheon - Trastevere - Isola Tiberina
- Basilica S.Pietro - Borgo Pio - Castel Sant'Angelo - Piazza navona - Campo de Fiori - Pantheon - Via Cola di Rieenzo - Piazza del Popolo
- Fontana di Trevi - Piazza di Spagna - Via del Corso
- Via Veneto - Piazza di Spagna - Trinità dei Monti - Piazza del Popolo
- Palazzo Barberini - Fontana di Trevi
- Transportation on the open double-decker bus
- Hostess on board
- Earphones and commentary in multiple languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic )
- WI-FI on board
- Entrance tickets
- Pink-Up service
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail containing your booking voucher. Print it or download it on your smartphone / tablet to show it on the day of activity.
No customer reviews for the moment.