Open Bus Daily Ticket
A new way to discover the beauty of the city and the marvelous perspective of the ancient works of art seen from our panoramic double-decker bus. Our ticket "Up and Down Daily" gives the opportunity to enrich your knowledge of the history of Rome and its wonders thanks to the audio guide available in 9 languages. The route is 8 stops at your disposal, all in proximity to the most important monuments such as the Colosseum, Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza Venezia and much more.
The art, the architecture are the attractions of thousands of tourists. The Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums the most requested destinations in Rome. At your pace we offer you this double-decker tour that will surely remain in your heart . Daily hop on hop off ticket gives you the possibility of getting on and off at each stop you have left the most impressed. The route is 8 stops and on board you will be given earphones to hear the entire route.
- Piazza dei Cinquecento
- S.Pietro in Vincoli
- Colloseo - Foro Romano - Collina Palatina
- Circo Massimo
- Campidoglio - Teatro Marcello - Vittoriano - Ghetto - Pantheon - Trastevere - Isola Tiberina
- Basilica S.Pietro - Borgo Pio - Castel Sant'Angelo - Piazza navona - Campo de Fiori - Pantheon - Via Cola di Rieenzo - Piazza del Popolo
- Fontana di Trevi - Piazza di Spagna - Via del Corso
- Via Veneto - Piazza di Spagna - Trinità dei Monti - Piazza del Popolo
- Palazzo Barberini - Fontana di Trevi
Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail containing your booking voucher. Print it or download it on your smartphone / tablet to show it on the day of activity.
No customer reviews for the moment.